For 11 years, Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair’s goal has always been to provide the best service with the best value using only the best materials. We’ve always tried to make it as easy as possible for homeowners to do business with us. As customer’s needs change, so does Falcone; that’s why we now offer Crawl Space Tune-Up services.
Often times, when customers call Falcone, it is when their crawl space is already in need of repairs. It’s with these customers in mind, that the Crawl Space Tune-Up service was created in the first place.
Every few thousand miles, you take your car to get a tune-up. You make sure everything is running smoothly and try and catch any minor issues before they become big problems. The same goes for your crawl space. Crawl spaces should be checked every so often to make sure things like slightly elevated moisture levels don’t become moisture-damaged beams and costly repairs.
Why not leave crawl space repair and upkeep up to the pros at Falcone Crawl Space? Call us at (866) 651-8989 to schedule you Crawl Space Tune-Up service. This service is offered throughout North and South Carolina.
- A crawl through of accessible areas of the crawl space
- Check for signs of standing water
- Inspect for plumbing leaks
- Check moisture readings
- Inspection sump pumps, as needed
- Open or close foundation vents, as needed
- Clean/Clear downspout extensions
- Replace standard size crawl space light bulbs, as needed
- Check/Clean vent wells, as needed
- Inspect for wood-destroying insects
- Check for condensation on duct work
- Clean yard basins, as needed
- Identify landscape issues that could interfere with ventilation
- Confirm positive drainage around the house
- Check integrity of vapor barrier, if applicable
- Check hurricane strapping, where present
- Check integrity of crawl space door
- A printed custom report
These services aren’t included the tune-up, but we try to keep the green van stocked so that we can offer them for a discounted rate during your service, or we can give you some DIY tips.
- Replacing broken vents
- Replacing vapor barrier
- Pier adjustments (shims)
- Installation of down spout extensions
- Installation of vent wells
- Changing sump pumps and check valves
- Five digital or Polaroid photographs
Our highly-trained tune-up team members who would rather prevent problems, than repair them. He can identify an issue, present the solution and perform the fix.
Today! The earlier we can service your crawl space, the faster we can head off costly repair bills. Call Falcone Crawl Space at 866-651-8989 to sign up or ask questions about our Crawl Space Tune-Up service.
Yes! We highly recommend that all homeowners inspect their crawl space, however, we realize that everyone may not have the time to hang out in their crawl spaces. So, we’ll do it for you! Call Falcone Crawl Space at 866-651-8989 to sign up or ask questions about our Crawl Space Tune-Up service.
We’re a dedicated team that loves living the “crawl life.” Since 2006, Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repairhas been repairing foundations for homeowners across North and South Carolina. With over 250 service awards, an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and four “Best Places to Work” awards, Falcone has built a reputation as a trustworthy service provider and excellent employer.
The Crawl Space Tune-Up service is $119. Any money paid for the Crawl Space Tune-Up can be credited towards repairs.
Meet your Tune-Up Technician
On the day before your tune-up, our friendly office team will give you a confirmation call and send you a video link to introduce your tune-up technician, like Carl:
What is a Crawl Space?
Check out this hilarious video and find out how people on the streets of Charlotte answered the question “What is a Crawl Space?”
How do I sign up? We’re glad you asked! Give us a call at (866)651-8989 and we’ll be happy to get a Crawl Space Tune-Up scheduled for you.