At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we’ve always tried to make it as easy as possible for home buyers to do business with us. That is why we offer a Buyers Crawl Space Consultation.
Before you buy a new home, you will always pay for a complete inspection, but we now urge you to consider a Buyers Crawl Space Consultation, as well. You want to know exactly what you are getting into when buying a new home. When it comes to the crawl space, you want to make sure things like slightly elevated moisture levels don’t become moisture-damaged beams and costly repairs.
Why not leave crawl space repair and upkeep up to the pros at Falcone Crawl Space? Call us at (866) 651-8989 to schedule you Buyers Crawl Space Consultation service. This service is offered throughout North and South Carolina.
- A crawl through of accessible areas of the crawl space
- Check for signs of standing water
- Inspect for plumbing leaks
- Check moisture readings
- Inspection and water test of sump pumps, as needed
- Inspect for wood-destroying insects
- Check for condensation on duct work
- Identify landscape issues that could interfere with ventilation
- Confirm positive drainage around the house
- Check integrity of vapor barrier, if applicable
- Check integrity of crawl space door
- A printed custom report
- Five digital or Polaroid pictures
These services aren’t included the tune-up, but we try to keep the green van stocked so that we can offer them for a discounted rate during your service, or we can give you some DIY tips.
- Open or close foundation vents, as needed
- Clean/Clear downspout extensions
- Replace standard size crawl space light bulbs, as needed
- Check/Clean vent wells, as needed
- Clean yard basins, as needed
- Replacing broken vents
- Replacing vapor barrier
- Pier adjustments (shims)
- Installation of down spout extensions
- Installation of vent wells
- Changing sump pumps and check valves
Our highly-trained team members who would rather prevent problems, than repair them. He can identify an issue, present the solution and perform the fix.
Yes! We highly recommend that all homeowners inspect their crawl space, however, we realize that everyone may not have the time to hang out in their crawl spaces. So, we’ll do it for you! Call Falcone Crawl Space at 866-651-8989 to sign up or ask questions about our Buyers Crawl Space Consultation service.
We’re a dedicated team that loves living the “crawl life.” Since 2006, Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repairhas been repairing foundations for homeowners across North and South Carolina. With over 250 service awards, an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and four “Best Places to Work” awards, Falcone has built a reputation as a trustworthy service provider and excellent employer.
The Buyers Crawl Space Consultation service is $119. Any money paid for the Buyers Crawl Space Consultation can be credited towards repairs.
Meet your Tune-Up Technician
On the day before your tune-up, our friendly office team will give you a confirmation call and send you a video link to introduce your tune-up technician, like Carl:
What is a Crawl Space?
Check out this hilarious video and find out how people on the streets of Charlotte answered the question “What is a Crawl Space?”
How do I sign up? We’re glad you asked! Give us a call at (866)651-8989 and we’ll be happy to get a Buyers Crawl Space Consultation scheduled for you.